This is a new year and hopefully will bring me back to who I used to be. I miss writing on here all the time. So that is part of my new years resolution. Breathing some life back into my blog. Keep up with my book reviews. Oh and more reading!
Don't get me wrong. 2013 was a great year for me. I read about 172 books, had a beautiful baby boy and moved across the province to our new forever home.
However the last 5 months have been hard on me. Finding a balance in my life between the demands of a newborn, a husband and a dog left very little time to worry about myself. This is what I need to work on in 2014. Yes I have a babe and a dog who can't look out for themselves, therefore need me. But I need me too.
This year I hope to read 175 books. I want to write reviews for those books.
This year I have to find a job (not until spring/summer though!).
This year I want to get back into shape.
This year I will be myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment