Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Hi, it's been too long!

I know I keep saying this, but I am finally making it happen. I plan on writing here more. It needs to be done. I need to do it. For my own sanity!

Update on me I guess. Still off on maternity leave. A will be 10 months in a couple of days! I guess this means I have to start looking for a job soon. I will do another post about that though.

I am walking and running quite a bit. Hopefully this weight will melt off shortly after I stop breastfeeding. Although I don't quite know when I will do that.

I am re-reading the Outlander series right now in prep for the new book that comes out on the 10th! I can't wait! So excited!

Oh and I will finish this off with some pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment