On Tuesday I went for my day 4 bloodwork. It came back as stable for hemoglobin, but hCg had risen, from 219 to 279. They need to see 15%drop by Friday, whose results wouldn't be read until Monday
I told my Dr my reservations with waiting. I am supposed to go back to work on Monday!
So I suggested going to the Local hospital e,erg for bloodwork on Friday and wait on the results in emerg. They will call her and ask what our next step is (most likely more methotrexate), but at least I don't have to wait until Monday.
Since day one, I just wanted this over with. I want it done so I can move on. Apparently my body didn't get the memo.
I am in so much pain and discomfort. Nothing seems to work. I can't sit up for any period of time. I can't stand for any period of time. I can't lift Alex or hold him on my lap. I can't concentrate on anything.
Reading my last post made me cringe. The typos and spelling mistakes were atrocious!
There is no way I can function at work. Greet the seniors with a smile, answer their questions, get them answers. Organize their rides and their appointments. Just no way.
So I sit and I wait. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Any updates? I'm thinking about you!
ReplyDelete