Monday, 19 September 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!


This weekend was my first 29th Birthday!
I actually had the whole weekend off! Yay me! However DH had to work, evenings even!
So since DH doesn't do birthdays, and we had exchanged our gift a couple of weeks ago (we bought a new chest freezer) I was on my own to celebrate.
So I organized a birthday brunch, I made a berry french toast casserole, peameal bacon, and hash browns, and invited the neighbours over. It was delicious! I even made Chai Cupcakes with Honey frosting for my birthday cake (sans candles!).
It was a great day! I even got a copy of Beauty and the Beast as a present from the neighbours, so I watched it that night while DH worked...and than I re-watched it with the sing-along turned out and fast forwarded to the songs. But really, what more can you ask for on your birthday than a super day like that one?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I know this is delayed. But I just read this and I absolutely loved how you spent your b-day. I wish you lived closer so that I could watch beauty and the beast and have a cupcake with ya! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lived closer too! I hope you have a fantastic Birthday party tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete