From the List--- 30 Things---
1) My favourite colour is purple but I also like green, yellow and blue
2) I never grew out of craft time. I still love to craft. I sew, scrapbook, make lots of random stuff and I have a cricut. My goal this summer is to learn to knit and crochet.
3) I can touch my nose with my tongue. When I was a little girl, my dad decided to tell us how his grandfather had been able to do this. While that was enough for me and my sisters, we proceeded to spend the next hour silently sitting and trying to touch our nose with or tongues. Eventually I succeeded and can still perform this stunt to this day!
4) I would rather be trapped in a room with a bear than with a mouse.
5) I always have a book on the go, usually I have more than one on the go. I have no problem keeping story lines straight.
6) I regularly sing in my car...and dance while driving.
7) At my most fit, I was able to run under a 8 min mile. I loved running. I don't know why I stopped, but I am hoping to get back to that point. Or at least under a 10 min mile.
8) I have always dreamed about being a Grandmother. Don't ask me why, but it is something that I look forward to... a long time from now.
9) I have super vision. Seriously, I don't have any need for glasses and am able to read really tiny print, even from a distance. It is my Superpower.
10) I am the oldest in my generation on either side of my family. All my siblings and cousins are younger than me. I take this role very seriously and try to lead by example.
11) I love to bake, especially cupcakes and cakes and decorating them! I don't get to do as much of it anymore with only the two of us to eat everything.
12) My favourite cold drink is a Shirley Temple, my favourite warm drink is tea...pretty much any kind.
13) If I could eat Bacon everyday without weighing 438 lbs I would. It is my favourite food.
14) J and I are proof that long distance relationships can work out perfectly with patience and love. We did the LD thing for over 5 years and I think we are stronger because of it.
15) I do not like Coconut or Fish
16) When I was a kid, I thought my grandmothers were named after Disney characters-- Winnie and Minnie. It wasn't until I was a little older that I realised that those had been popular names in their times and were not named after Cartoons.

17) I have worn the same shoes from April-Oct for the last 5 years. I love them.... and yes they are crocs!

18) I have had crushes on the same three actors since I was a little kid, Jerry O'Connell, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds.





19) I live on the World's Largest Freshwater Island.
20) I grew up beside a Nuclear Power Plant and glow in the dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment