Friday, 25 May 2012

So glad to have my Remy

I had been wanting to get a dog for years. J was dragging his feet, he still felt that his parent's dog was his dog, and he didn't want to offend her. Finally last fall, a former coworker of J's told us they were breeding Yellow Labs, and because we know she is a responsible breeder, we decided to get one from her. Our original plan was to get one in the spring of this year, but because of her, we got Remy over the winter.
Remy is really what is keeping me strong right now. I am soo very glad to have her in my life. So, here are some updated pics of my little girl!
omg she doesn't have a head!!! Sleeping like the Lady she is.


Riding in the truck

Enjoying the evening on the porch
Sitting pretty with Dad on the porch









I love soccer!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment