39 Weeks pregnant!!! Baby get out of my belly!!!
This week the babe is the size of a watermelon. He is still growing despite running out of room! They say an avg of 19-21 in and 6-9 lbs.
He is able to flex his limbs now and his fingernails are growing rapidly. His brain is still developing and he is getting smarter by the day, which is good, because I think I am losing brain cells everyday.
This week had an unfortunate heat wave. It was pretty awful. I thought I was going to die. 3 days of insane heat. Remember when I said I was working right until the end because the hospital has A/C and we don't?!?! Well the 3 day heat wave happened while I had 3 days off of work. Seriously. So I opted out of my last two shifts. I was just done in.
This was J's solution to the heat wave...
| Yes I am sitting with my feet in two different buckets of ice water. Redneck for life! |

No comments:
Post a Comment