Sunday, 6 October 2013

Kelley Armstrong Signing!!!


I love Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Elena, Clay, Jeremy and the whole gang I consider to be friends. I have been reading about them for years and years. I receive the Kelley Armstrong newsletter because I am that fan girl. I was super excited to see that she, Kelley herself would be doing a signing in Suds. on Sept 8th.
I knew a friend here was a super fan as well and we agreed that we had to go. It was my first solo trip with A, well without J anyways and I was super pumped and a little scared.
We got to the store just before the Q &A portion of the event was to start. It was packed! We got our fancy teas and parked ourselves on the floor beside the podium where Kelley was already talking.

A was an angel. I ended up NIPing for the first time with my cover on. It worked out really well. After the Q &A, they asked everyone to line up for signing. The first 40 or so people would receive a OMENs bag, the book she was plugging. A was still feeding and it was a super long line up already. That's when we were offered to head to the front of the line because we had a baby with us! I grabbed my book, and my friends and got escorted to the front where Kelley said A was super cute and signed our books. I told her I was a huge fan and thanked her for signing my book. My friend ensured they gave us two bags and I grabbed a bunch of bookmark swag from the table. It was amazing!

Brazen is this years Novella from WoOW Series. If you have read Thirteen, than the werewolf who makes a reappearance is the one on the bookmark wearing a Team Jacob shirt. Way too cool!

I haven't had a chance to read Omen's yet but it is on the top of my TBR!





No comments:

Post a Comment