So I picked out a pumpkin out of the 25 or so we grew and cleaned it out. It ended up being too tall. So we now have the perfect proof that A was born in a pumpkin like a cabbage patch kid. This is what I will tell and show him when he asks.
So we ended up propping him up and bringing the pumpkin back out to the garden to take some pics. J wanted the giant pumpkin in the background.
We were expecting our smiley boy to smile on demand as usual. Boy were we wrong.
Smiley boy became pumpkin boy. He immediately started gnawing on the pumpkin like his life depended on it. He would not look up or smile. He was too busy.
Well Remy was there too obviously because we are like the three amigos, A, Remy and I. She wondered what A was doing. So she went over and started to pull out her own pumpkin. J told her to stop it. About an hour later, A and I were inside, and J was packing up the garage (more on that later). He came out to find Remy's pumpkin pulled out of the garden and "decorated" aka. chewed on. She had to have gotten the idea from A. I have the weirdest kids.



Also am I the only one loving on the Gif maker by Google?!!?! This makes my life complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment