I was looking around in one shed while J, and our friends were in another. There was a whole bunch of tea pots so I was looking for anything interesting.
That is when I saw her.
I grabbed her off the shelf. Flipped her over and saw the mark on the bottom. Than I hugged her to me and cried happy tears. Luckily no one was around to witness.
It was Mrs. Potts.

She was $35 and she was alone. It had Disney on the bottom so I knew she was legit. I scoured the shelves for Chip, but couldn't find him.
I ran over to the next building to show our friends (and J). They immediately recognized her and my friend K was about as excited as I was. J claimed to not know who she was and gave me a hard time about bringing her home. But leaving her to perish in a gross old shed was not an option.
So I went to pay for her and asked the lady if she had Chip too. She looked at me like I was crazy. Than she got pissy because she didn't realise it was Disney or she would have charged more. Apparently she bought her from somewhere else cause she thought it was funny. So she probably separated mother and son not realising her mistake.
Well no worries, Mrs Potts is safe and sound living in my library. I have made it my life's mission to reunite her with her son. Even if it takes years, I will accomplish this task.
No comments:
Post a Comment