Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Hello? Is anyone out there?!?

Let's try this again. 
Hello my name is K. Loving wife toJ, adoring mom to A (human) and Remy (dog).

The past eighteen months have been life changing. Who knew such a little person would be such a game changer?! On top of that was the move and finding a new job.

I miss my old job every single day. I miss being home with A and Remy even more. If I could SAH I would quit in a heartbeat and never look back. But I can't,at least not now.

So I want to try this again. Scratch that. I need to try this again. I need to get the words out of my own head. My thoughts, feelings and random musings of my cluttered mind.

I had hoped to start earlier ie. January 1st. So better late than ever right?

No comments:

Post a Comment