Saturday, 31 December 2011

Christmas is Crazy

Well I had a fantastic Christmas this year and was completely spoiled rotten.
MH is the best. Seriously. This is what I got from him for Christmas this year:
A Construction grade Neon Yellow Winter coat for future dog walking along the road
Seriously I will be styling now. Don't be jealous.
I also got a Oil Space Heater. He wanted one for upstairs in the computer area/guest bedrooms.
Garrison Oil HeaterOnly mine is black.
I also got 4 new tires for my car. Now this is an example of just how sweet mh is. He gave me 4 Chocolate Glazed Donuts instead of hauling the tires around for christmas.
He really is a sweetheart.
I look back at these gifts and think, wow, what a lucky girl I am, I mean what girl doesn't want those three gifts for christmas?!!?! LOL. I kid but I love them all!
We also got a Wii from my parents, a water cooler from his parents and I got a couple of cricket cartridges from my sis, and a book from my other sis. All in all I think we made out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment