Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I really hope that 2012 is better than 2011, cause I can not wait until 2011 is over in approx 5 hours!
I am currently at work (for another 2.5 hours), and when I get home I will have a house full of people celebrating. My Inlaws are down for the next few days, my neighbours, and my neighbours mother are all over, playing wii games with my husband and eating and drinking.
I am excited to be celebrating an old fashion Ontario New Year this year. By this I mean I will be staying up to ring in the new year at Midnight. Last year I had to be up at 5am for work, so I decided that we would celebrate Newfie New Year. What is Newfie New Year you ask? Well, NewfoundLand is the farthest East you can go in Canada and they are approx 1.5 hours ahead of us here in Ontario. So thanks to Satellite tv, we watched the Newfie New Years countdown on  TV and were tight in bed by 10:45pm.


I have been thinking back about all the books I have read this year. This is the first year I tracked how many books I read, and I believe I am finishing up at 173 books, not including rereads within the calender year. So I figured I would post about my fav and least fav books of the year. But there is way too many to do just a top ten. So I have broken it down and will post each list seperatly over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment