
Isn't she cute!
Anyways, a friend of mine sent me a message that Zooey and her friends have their own awesome website called Hello Giggles. She hadn't checked it out yet, but had to share.
I immeditely went to Hellogiggles.com to check it out.
It is spectacular. They have a little bit of everything on this site. With categories like Entertainment, HG Social Studies, how to's, Mom's, HeHaw, etc, you really can't go wrong. They also have a forum, which I already posted in a couple of times. The authors of the site feel like my BFF's and I have only been perusing their site for less than a day.
This site makes me wish that I had good Girlfriends where I live right now instead of them all being so frigging far away. It has given me ideas, tips, and made me laugh out loud at work. So if you haven't already stopped reading this post and opened a new tab, may I suggest clicking here?
No comments:
Post a Comment