Tuesday, 19 June 2012

The List-- #12

Describe a typical day in your current life
There is no typical day in my life. Since I work shift work, and two different jobs, everyday is a new version of hell...I mean fun. That's right fun.
If I am working the morning at the Hospital:
I wake up around 5-5:30am. Shower, and let the dog out of her crate where she runs full tilt into the bedroom and attacks Jeff. I get dressed, make my smoothie, and leave the two of them snuggling in the bed.
Some mornings at work are crazy, others are not. So I print my reports, register my patients as they come in, and read or play on the internet when no one is waiting.
When I am done my shift, I either a) go clean someones house or b) go home and clean my own.
Remy gets fed at 4:30pm, and than we have supper usually around 6pm. I try to go for an hour walk at 7pm. Than its either TV time (in the winter) or garden time (in the summer). I try and exercise at night in front of the tv.
I am almost always in bed by 10pm.
If I am cleaning a house in the morning:
Wake up is pretty much the same, just later in the morning, depending on where I need to go. These mornings generally include a quick 15 min walk with Remy.
Than I go to my client's house and clean from anywhere between 1-4 hours.
In the afternoon I either a) go work at the hospital b) go clean my own house.
The afternoon/evening bits are the same.
The only other "typical" day for me would be when I am off completely in the morning and have to work an evening shift. In this case, I try and sleep as late as possible. Shower, etc. Take Remy for an hour walk. Do stuff around the house. Than go to work.
I work until 10pm, so I don't get home until 10:30, we usually watch a bit of tv, play with sleepy Remy and than go to bed by 11pm.

That is my day in a nutshell. Doesn't it sound glamorous?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment