Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Shopping!!

I did some much needed retail therapy on my way home from the cottage the other day. I stopped at the N-Bay mall and did a tour and than did some shopping at Walmart. Of course I stopped at the small Coles in the mall to see what was new in the book world. I didn't buy a single novel. Nope not a one. I did however walk away with the cutest journal and matching agenda. They match my beloved Kindle case so I couldn't resist!! The agenda doesn't start until September, but we really aren't that far away are we?!!?

I also went in search of a movie to watch, but couldn't find anything I wanted to really buy. Than I spotted these guys side by side on the shelf

I couldn't resist for $15 each. Seasons 1 and 2. I ended up staying up late that night watching 4 episodes of season 1. I watched another 4 the next night. I love me some Gilmore Girls!!!!
Anyways, those were the highlights of my shopping excursion. I also bought some fabric paint, a new wallet and a couple of pieces of clothing, nothing fancy. It did however make me feel a little bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment