Tuesday, 30 April 2013

What I read this month

Since we have no internet at work still I have had an abundance of time to read. I guess some good comes out of the bad. LOL.
So this month I had a pretty decent month!  17 books!!!!

Saphire Blue by Kiersten Grier   audio  *** 354 pgs  
A Modern Witch by Deborah Geary   kindle   ****   304 pgs
Spying in High Heels by Gemma Halliday   Kindle  ***    250 pgs
Out of the Easy by Ruta Septys   kindle  *****   346pgs 
Little Night by Luanne Rice  Audio  **** 336pgs 
Hidden Witch by Deborah Geary  kindle **** 300 pgs 
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsely Book *****  554pgs
A Reckless Witch by Deborah Geary  kindle  **** 304pgs 
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes   audio  ****  482 pgs 
Brains, Trains and Video Games by Alicia Hart   kindle   ***  244 pgs
Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed      audio *** 304 pgs  
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella    audio *** 433 pgs 
Always the Baker, Never the Bride by Sandra D Bricker  ***  kindle    288pgs
Summer Light by Luanne Rice ****  books   496 pgs  
Wild by Cheryl Strayed ***  audio    315 pgs  
Northanger Abbey  by Jane Austen  kindle      ****   251 pgs
11/22/63  by Stephen King  **** books 849 pgs 
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby MacDonald    ****  kindle
Harry, a History by Melissa Anelli  


11/22/63 was started in November. I read less than half of it last year, and finished it off just this month. So technically only about 500 pgs can be contributed to this months reading.


Audio- 6
Kindle- 8
Book- 3

6061 pages!!! Woot woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment