Friday, 12 July 2013

38 weeks!
What an unbelievable journey!













This week the baby is the size of an watermelon. Baby's head is about the same circumference as his abdomen, and his head could be covered in an inch or so of hair.
I am feeling pretty good. I really can't complain. I have had a fairly easy go throughout this pregnancy. I feel huge now but haven't gained too much weight. My feet and calves have been pretty constantly swollen and there isn't much I can do about it other than give birth. LOL.

At my apt this week the OB did an internal (TMI I know!). She actually was able to feel the babe's head!!!!!! I am not dilated, but the cervix is soft and pretty close. She did sweep my membranes a bit, just in order to prevent me from going to far over my EDD since babe is so big. It wasn't too bad, pain wise. It wasn't comfortable either. However the cramps for the next couple of days were horrible.

Other than that  I have been feeling fine. No major complaints. We did go shopping this week and picked up the last of the baby things we needed. It feels good to be done!

I just realised that the night before we are due is the full moon. That coupled with the fact that I have had wicked heartburn throughout this pregnancy leads me to only one conclusion.
I am having a werewolf baby. If he comes within 2 days of his EDD and is covered in hair that is the only possible conclusion!! Maybe I need to lay off the PNR novels for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment