Sunday, 14 August 2011

The Book of Awesome! by Neil Pasricha

The Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and Other Simple, Brilliant Things
I have been looking forward to this book for a long time. It did not disappoint. It is basically a collection of 1-2 page descriptions about the Awesome things in life.Some of my fav AWESOMES are: Playgrounds, Strategic trick or treating ("The point is chocolate is delicious and you should fill your pillowcase with as much as possible"), Sleeping with one leg out and one leg in, The smell of Books, and the When you're right near the end of the book (yay HP shoutout!).
There were alot of the standard awesome things too like popping bubble wrap and hitting all the green lights.
I would rec this book for anyone wanting to look on the positive side or who needs a smile.  You don't need to read the whole thing at once either, you can pick it up for an Awesome or two, just to get back in the right happy mood. I am thinking about buying a whack of copies and giving them away for christmas.
I gave it 4 stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment