Saturday, 8 October 2011

To Move or not to move, that is the question

So we got thrown for a loop this week. One of the work locations that DH wants to move to came up on the job board. Thats great your thinking, woohoo. Well if only it were that simple. He has a transfer put in for that location already, in fact he just renewed this transfer a month ago. Transfers are supposed to be looked at first and if they are for a compassionate reason that has evolved since working where you do, you will get that transfer. Well, no one looked at the transfers before posting this job...DH spent an entire day on the phone working his horseshoe up his you know where magic and now we are waiting to hear. There was a bunch of people that would be involved with the decision making, and with the holiday this weekend (yay pumpkin pie...I mean Thanksgiving!) we won't know until late next week.
This sucks royally...the waiting I mean. Its like we have to put our lives on hold until we hear. I think there is probably  a 89% chance that we are going. But we can't make plans until we do.
Plus theres the fact that I LOVE my job and now I will have to try and find a new one down there.
I hope this gets resolved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment