
J had planned on being away this weekend, back Sunday night, and than away again Monday thru Wednesday. I was excited. Remy and I would have the house to our selves. I would get some crafting done, some cleaning done, and finally get to watch the movies I have been dying to see (posts to come on that). I got home from work at 4pm on Saturday and was feeding Remy, when J called..."I am on my way home"
BOOOOOOOOOOO
So we went for our walk and than I put on movie #1 so that I could watch it before J got home, and than we could watch #2 together.
I hate when he does this to me. I get all excited to have the house to myself (and now the dog to myself) and than he changes his plans last minute. I don't get to do most of what I wanted to do and it is super frustrating. Normally I don't feel so desperate for some alone time, except he has been hanging around the house all winter, he is always home when I am home and it is kind of getting annoying. I mean seriously man, get out of the house.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my husband. Really I do, but I like my alone time as well. I thrive on it really.
Now I find out he is not going away on Monday, and probably not at all. I guess all my projects will have to go on the back burner.
Gotta love first world problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment