Saturday, 29 September 2012

Yay! It's almost October!!!




Remy seems to be loving this cooler fall weather. She loves being able to run around and chase birds. She is especially loving the apples on the ground. One of her favourite activities is when we go picking apples for the deer. J will shake a tree and apples fall all over to the ground. Remy thinks this is a great game and is constantly getting hit by apples as she runs around trying to pick them all up.

J picked all my pumpkins this week and set them up on the stoop to harden. They are so awesome!! There are 24 in all, but a couple still need to change colour.

He also picked all the squash, which ended up being 109 over all. A few down from last year, but very managable.



I was supposed to help with the pickings, since I was supposed to have 3 days off last week. On Monday I got called into work. Which was okay. I would still have 2 days off. Than I got a call from the Hospital in Sud. wanting me to come in on Tues for an appt and EMG. After many many phone calls, I got that sorted out. I had already done an EMG in March. Well, this was for a different dr. So I went and he said the only thing "probably" wrong with me is Tendonitis of the wrist. When I talked to my Physiotherapist about it, she said he was wrong. Tendonitis has been ruled out. So I wasted a couple of hours driving over there on my day off. I shouldn't say wasted as I got to listen to an awesome audiobook (review to follow). I also got to eat McDonalds, which I could have done without.
On Wed I ended up going in to work for half a day to get Superuser training done. I am glad to have it done and be able to do a bit more at work now.

So basically J had to do all the picking by himself. Poor J.



No comments:

Post a Comment