This movie made me so happy. Honestly. I loved it. They finally had the budget and the drive to do it right. I knew it would probably take all the way to the end of the series, but it happened. YAY!!!
By the way there are totally spoilers in this post so if you haven't seen the movie or ::GASPS and covers mouth::: read the book. You may want to stop here.
First of all the cottage was perfect. PERFECT.
It comes right out of the forest. So very sweet. I want to live there.
The arm wrestling scene was awesome. I love Emmett.
The Bella/Jake fight was perfect. I loved every second of it. Well except for poor Seth.
Benjamin. OMG. He was the perfect Benjamin. As soon as I saw him I knew exactly who he was. He really was perfect for the job. I can't even think of what else I have seen him in, but this part was made for him.
I think its his eyes. Whoever you are Rami Malek, well played sir, well played.
Mackenzie Foy was the lucky actress picked to play Renesmee. She did a fantastic job. She was just like I pictured Nessie to be in the books.
I must say, I was pretty disappointed by the whole J Jenks part. I really wanted to see Bella go to the seedy part of town, etc. Just meeting up with him in the restaurant was just kind of meh. If you ask me.
The "scene". I knew about the extra scene before seeing the movie. I am not too disappointed as it may have shocked me to not know what was happening. Plus I got the chance to look around at my friends faces when *********** got beheaded. Ya that's right I didn't write it out. Just in case.
Even though I prefer when they stick with the original storyline, this scene was well worth it in my opinion. There is so much else to talk about in that scene, but I don't want to give it all away. So I will just leave it at that.
I can't wait for this movie to come out on DVD. I will be ordering it right away seeing as I can't wait to watch it again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment