Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Christmas time pics!!


Woot woot! I finally have my first picture of the three of us. By three of us, I mean J, Remy and I. Here it is. J doesn't look so good in this pic, but Remy and I look awesome.





The tree we are standing in front of is now up in the dining room and decorated to its full ability to hold ornaments.

Here are some of my fave's!!

I picked this up for J last year. A local artist makes a different ornament every year and uses the Island we live on within the design. On this one there are two cut outs of our Island making the nose and face up. His work is super intricate and super cool.



I always try to put this guy infront of a blue light. It really makes him glow like crazy!!



My sis bought me this cutie a couple of years ago since I love to bake!!!




My neighbours brought these guys home from NYC for me last year. I love me some disney!!!!




This is an actual maple leaf that has been plated and crystalized. Another island favourite souvenir, we have bought these for both our parents.



A christmas tree is not complete without some bacon and eggs.




And pickles. It's not a christmas tree without a pickle.




This one was a gift from a non-reader. However immediately it brought Phillip Pullman's Lyra and Iorek Byrnison  from the Golden Compass to mind. For that reason alone I cherish this ornament. That book meant so much to me as a child. This ornament brings me back to that and makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment