Not a great month for me, but not bad, 13 books.
How to lose a demon in 10 days by Saranna DeWylde Ebook ***
The RockStar's Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy Ebook ****
The Perfect Hope by NR Ebook ****
On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta Audio ****
Angelic by Kelley Armstrong Ebook ****
Cowgirl Up! by Carolyn Anderson Jones Ebook ***
This Side of the Grave by Jeanine Frost Audio ****
The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap by Wendy Welch Book ****
Winter Garden By Krisin Hannah Audio ***
Destiny Kills By Kerri Arthur Audio ***
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston Audio ***
On the Edge by Ilona Andrews Audio ***
11/22/63 By stephen King (Still working on it) Book (only counting pages read in Nov!)
5ebooks
6 audio books
2 Books
3611 Pages.
The best new book I read was definitely On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. I loved this book so much!!
The worst was On the Edge by Ilona Andrews. I just did not get into this book.
6 audio books
2 Books
3611 Pages.
The best new book I read was definitely On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. I loved this book so much!!
The worst was On the Edge by Ilona Andrews. I just did not get into this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment