
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey

Will Grayson, Will Grayson By John Green

Paper Towns By John Green

A Northern Light By Jennifer Donnely

Looking for Alaska By John Green

TFIOS By John Green

The Sugar Queen By Sarah Addison Allen

Anansi Boys By Neil Gaiman

Between Shades of Grey By Ruta Septys

On the Jellicoe Road By Melina Marchetta
Honourable Mentions
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett--- sooo very very good. I couldn't tell where pratchett left off and NG stepped in with the writing it was flawless. The humour was right up my alley.
We Need to Talk About Kevin By Lionel Shriver--- This book haunts me to this day. I just, I can't even describe in a review what it did to me. Will I ever read it again or see the movie. No, I will not. Am I grateful that I read it? Absolutely.
No comments:
Post a Comment