Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Christmas Wrap-up



I know, I know it's Jan 9th, but I haven't done this yet, so it is happening right now.
I mainly am just going to caption my pics from the holiday season. There are a lot of them, so you have been warned. They are awesome, I promise.



Mom & Sis with 3 of 5 dogs that day Tree Chopping



Christmas Carolling on the tractor ride in

J & the ladies (mom & 2 sis's), Dad is chopping the tree behind them. Don't you love how we help?!


Crappy pic of me & sisters & Dad & Tree


New Nephew Charlie


Stocking from MIL. The little owl is Lipbalm, Remy gives lots of kisses when I wear it.


Stocking from J!


J's stocking from Me & Remy (she gets her name on everything)

Who me? I am not in the living room guys, more than half my body is in the Kitchen!!!!

Great Grandma with Remy


Okay there is a story for this one....
 I had asked J to buy me the purple camo bb gun at the local outdoors store so I could target practice cheaply. Well when he went to look at it, he decided against it because apparently all the parts were made of plastic. So he went home and researched the best pellet gun out there and found this one.
 I saw the obvious gun box wrapped with my name on it and thought, what the heck did he get me. He was like a kid in a candy store grinning at me wanting me to open it first. When I pulled off the first bit of paper, I said, "oh no, what did you do?!!" because I saw a logo that looked Tikka T3 logo, which is a super expensive gun.  Thankfully it was just a pellet gun, an expensive pellet gun, but a pellet gun none the less.


I'se gets presents too?!!!?!


Mom getting her presents from us, J made the bench (her second one) and the table. I believe she is saying "I LOVE IT!!"


Than sis 1 decided to make an igloo after stealing everyone else's warm clothes.



J, always game for an adventure insisted we help.
J, Remy and I in the Igloo



Mom & Dad in the igloo

J's finished quilt! I love it!
Frame I put together for J



Hedgehog measuring cups I got from my Mom, my Grandmother used to have cast ones just like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment