Tuesday, 4 June 2013

32 weeks, a week late AGAIN

This week flew by!! Sorry for not updating sooner.

Last week marked 32 weeks pregnant. It was a not so fun week.
From about 31 weeks all the way into 32 weeks I was a bit stressed. I had some period like cramping and lost what I am thinking is a little bit of my MP. Fun times right!?!? Plus all of this started while J and Remy were at the cottage so I was on my own. The cramping couldn't really be timed, and nothing else was wrong so I took it easy for most of the week. When I lost the bit of MP, I called Telehealth just to make sure I wasn't under-reacting. If they had told me to go to Emerg, than I would have. But I didn't have to. J came with me to my OB appt on Wed, and the dr figured I was just growing and stretching, causing the cramping. She is awesome.

This week the babe was the size of a squash! He weighs about 3 lbs and measures about 16 inches. Although apparently at my 30 week appt Babe was measuring 32 weeks, and this week he was measuring 33 weeks according to Fundal height. Considering I only gained half a pound in those two weeks, and no gain for the month before, I figure I may have a big baby inside of me!
\

He was in the head down position for the longest time, but shifted last week when he was mad at me for bending my knees in bed (my knee was touching the bump). He than shifted to lateral and stayed that way all day long. That is not the most comfortable position to walk around in!


I went baby shopping with a friend this week. I made out like a bandit! We hit up 2 used baby clothing stores and I got a ton of clothes for $1.50 or under each! Plus a couple of hoodie/sweaters, some pants and a swim suit outfit. He is going to be adorable!

Other than the pains of cramping and what not, I didn't feel too bad this week. My cough has almost disappeared and so has my SOB, even though Babe hasn't dropped yet! I am a little tired, but it maybe because sleeping is not so easy. I still get heartburn when I lie down, its just worse if I eat late or stuff I shouldn't. Plus I am up to pee every few hours.

This weeks pic is a self portrait to follow here shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment