Tuesday, 18 June 2013

35 weeks/35 days left!!

I can't believe we have hit this mile stone!!!

35 Weeks in, 35 days left and counting!!!

This week the babe is the size of the planet earth. Just kidding, it feels that way some days though! He is actually the size of a coconut this week, measuring about 18 in and weighing about 5 lbs.




My uterus is 1000x bigger than it was 8 months ago which is kind of crazy when you think about it.

He is still moving lots and still doesn't like anything touching the bump. It's his space. Even sleeping at night, he prefers to stay on the left side of the bump and will make it very uncomfortable for me to sleep on my left side, forcing me to sleep on my right side. So just to make it clear, I can no longer sleep on my back, stomach or left side. LOL.

He is responsive to noises now, since his hearing is fully developed. He seems to prefer acoustic/soft music over harder stuff. We will see if we can get him to change his mind about that eventually.

I am feeling pretty big. Still with the swollen feet. Going to the bathroom has taken on a whole new meaning. It's usually 2-4 times a night now. Plus the hip pain! Holy smokes, all night long my hips hurt, forcing me to constantly be moving between my right side and left side (sorry baby boy!). It doesn't hurt during the day, I think its just the way I have to sleep that causes the pain. Plus the heartburn is still back with avengence. Even if I don't eat anything bad, it hurts. Making me not want to eat...anything.



This week marks J's last trip away until the baby comes. Luckily he arranged for my mom to come up for the week, so I wouldn't be alone. Anything could potentially happen at this point, but I would rather baby boy keep baking a little bit longer.

We got the nursery started finally this week!! J took out the mattress and set up the crib. He also brought up the rocker glider before he left. I put up the tree and made the crib up. I set up the mobile and added a bunch of small touches. Hopefully today or tomorrow mom and I can get the bookshelf in and than we can start loading it with all of the books!!

It's hard to believe that we are getting so close to the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment