Wednesday, 26 June 2013

36 Weeks!

Holy moly!!!!

36 weeks! That means in less than a month I will get to meet baby boy!!!! This is just almost too much to take!!!!!



According to the Bump, babe is 18 inches or so and about 5 and a bit lbs. See below for what the Growth scan showed. Most of his systems and organs are in full working order which is great to know! His skin is getting smooth and soft.


We had our 36 Week growth scan on Monday. It is just an estimated weight, but I hope it is way high, as they figured he weighed around 7 lbs 6 oz! We still have a month to go!!! Yikes! He is also still measuring about a week ahead.  Everything else looked normal and good so that is a relief. They also confirmed the sex and baby boy had no problem showing off! So there are no doubts at this point of a little baby boy Fab in my future.

He is currently in a good birth position so hopefully he stays that way for the next couple of weeks.

I am feeling okay this week. The heartburn persists some days, and actually included vomiting on one eventful night. So much fun. I may never eat pizza again (I know I know, Pizza = Heartburn, but I normally can force myself through the pain to enjoy the pizza!).

The swelling actually went down for a couple of days but is back today. Other than that I am just feeling huge! I haven't had the SOB in quite a few weeks. However I did have a horrible night and day of hip pain. I couldn't get comfortable at all. I have started sleeping with a pillow between my legs which seems to help.

J and I have been going over signs of labour and when to go to the hospital. He was under the impression that it all starts with the water breaking. So I broke it down for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment