Wednesday, 5 June 2013

33 Weeks

33 Weeks!!!






This week the babe is the size of a Durian!?!? Whatever that is!

He is keeping his eyes open a lot. His brain is still developing every day! His bones are hardening, getting ready for the outside world!


I am doing okay. I def can't do everything I was doing up until this point! If I do too much one day, I feel it the next. Plus, sitting has become super uncomfortable in most chairs. I am def feeling overheated all the time! Luckily the last few days have been cool, so the flintstone feet have subsided for the time being. I did buy a new pair of wider shoes last week which are awesome for the swelling!

I had one morning with an upset stomach. I don't know whether to blame supper or pregnancy. I guess we will play it by ear.

I got all of the baby clothes and bedding washed this weekend with the gentle soap. You would not believe how soft baby stuff lint is! Seriously. When I cleaned out the lint trap after the first load I almost didn't want to throw out the lint! So now I am feeling a bit better about having nothing done! I also bought more NB diapers, since I only had about 30 of them.
J helped me strip the bed in the nursery this week as well, and I am hoping he will throw it out the window tomorrow when he is off with me. Fingers crossed! Than I can spend some time this week getting organized in there!

This weeks picture to follow!! ETA here we go.




Update:   I was at physio yesterday and my friend/physiotherapist pointed out the babes head was creating a bump low on my bump. I couldn't see it very well from my angle, but everyone else was watching/staring at him. He was moving around a bunch and everyone found it pretty amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment