A few weeks ago, some friends on NBC starting talking about Grilled Blue Cheese and Bacon Sandwiches. Another friend decided to hunt down a recipe and posted about it. I couldn't resist, so that weekend when J was away, I bought all the ingredients and tried it out.
It was pretty easy,
Bacon, cooked to however you like it, 2 slices/sandwich
Cream Cheese
Blue Cheese
Butter/Margarine
I have used Sourdough, and Winnipeg Rye, both were fantastic.
I softened the cheeses in the microwave. And yes I did use the word cheeses in the microwave prior to mixing them together.
I butter the outsides of my bread and spray my pan with pam.
I generously apply my cheese mixture and two slices of bacon, and top with another slice of bread.
Cook for a couple of minutes per side (2-4 depending on how craperific your stove is).
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment