First of all. If you are reading this, don't bring this up anywhere else, ie. FB, NBC, etc. I just need to get this out there and I maybe making a big deal out of nothing. Feel free to comment here or whatever, but view this blog like Vegas. What happens here stays here.
So last weekend I had horrible heartburn. To the point that I had to go out on my lunch and by some Tums because it was just too much. I don't normally suffer from heartburn, so this is really odd. I tried to think back to when I last had a bout like this and remembered it was in March. Before I realised I was pregnant. I thought that was funny, but put it down on the fact that I have been eating tomato soup and its probably just that.
The headaches started on the weekend as well. Which Iput down to the weather change and J being away, which means I don't normally sleep super well. But I was sleeping okay, in fact I fell asleep early the night before because I couldn't even keep my eyes open. My dreams of spending all night curled in bed with my book and a cup of tea were wasted.
I had trouble getting up every morning since than. In fact J had to scream in my ear the other morning because I slept through the alarm. He also wanted me to check on the dog because he heard her just barf somewhere in the dark of the house. Fun.
I haven't been very hungry since last week. Even my morning smoothies haven't done anything for me, and a couple of times I had to force myself to make them let alone drink them.
This was all behaviour from a far off time a few months ago around the time I found out I was pregnant. It's too early yet to say for sure or to POAS. Or actually I did do that just last night at J's urging, but it was BFN, as suspected, as I was 8 DPO according to my fertilityfriend chart. My temp has been steady over 98 all week though and today it actually went higher. Which changed my ovulation day to a couple of days ago and DPO to 3. I also have minor cramps today, which is rare for me. Normally they are horrible and normally they come out of nowhere with no lead up to the horrible pain.
So this just has me more anxious. What does it all mean?!!? Am I just making it all up in my head because deep down inside I want to be pregnant. Am I just psyching myself out and leading myself to a big ol' disappointment in a few days!?!? I just don't know what to think anymore.
We have talked about trying again, but had decided to wait until we knew more about what was going on with J's job. It doesn't look like we are going to know anything for awhile. So that is where the Heart vs Head comes in. I think there is a chance my uterus and my heart have ganged up on my head. It is going to be a very long week waiting for Aunt Flo.
ETA- Not pregnant. It was a nice thought. Now back to being responsible and waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment