Monday, 29 October 2012

::Sigh::

I am waiting on a package from Zulily right now. It contains 3 Disney necklaces that say Believe on them. They are christmas presents for my sisters (and myself). More on that once I have them.
So when I saw the little package notification in my mail box I was very excited. I walked around to the counter and passed it over to the mail lady. She goes and grabs a large, heavy looking box off the shelf. I looked at the mailing address at the top to see who it is from.

Nestle Baby.

This is not what I was expecting.



Yup a newborn baby kit. I remember when we started a registry at Babies R Us they mentioned something about this. However since than I have sent them a number of emails saying I had a miscarriage. I don't want their promotions anymore. I have sent them to BRU and Nestle, as I was getting emails from both.

It is a fantastic package. If I was going to be delivering a baby in the next 28 days, I am sure I would be quite happy to get this.

But I am not. There is no baby. It's hard enough dealing with just that, and than this arrives.

Life really does like to kick you when your down doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment