Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Time to lose it

Okay, I generally don't like getting my picture taken anymore. I mean, it's not the picture taking itself I don't like, but the finished product. I hate seeing pictures of myself. Yet here I am about to post a full horrible pic of myself. Lets call this the starting point. I have decided to change my goals slightly. Five pounds this month. Let's start there. Than I will look at 5 lbs in November and so on and so forth.
This means I am going to have to step on a scale again. Which is not something I look forward to. However I can't go on like this. I miss my old body and I miss loving myself for who I am. So here is the picture.
Yucky picture


I will update hopefully with good progress over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment