Thursday, 4 October 2012

Thursday



Remy has become my therapist. Seriously. I tell her everything. Stupid stuff to important stuff, she doesn't judge or anything. She is just there for me.
So this is basically a Remy appreciation post. Except for the two huge nasty scratches she left on my leg the other morning when I was swapping spots with her (more on that later) I have no complaints.



She has become a little obsessed with hunting. She loves it. I think she loves that it means she gets to do what comes naturally to her, retrieve stuff. She also loves being able to spend time with us.


She has started sleeping in our room with us. Something J started the last time I went away. She sleeps in her bed on the floor beside our bed. In the morning she gets morning kisses and greetings from me. Sometimes she follows me to the Bathroom, and than when I get in the shower she jumps in bed with J and stays there until she manages to drag him out of bed. Well the other morning I was saying good morning and she decided that she needed to be on the bed now. So she thought she would jump over me somehow. Well her back paw scratched my one thigh just above the knee in two places. One is worse than the other. They hurt like crazy and the one is swollen and bruised, the other is just bruised. It was an accident, but boy did it ever hurt!

Tomorrow we are taking our halloween picture. She is going to be so cute!!!! I can't wait.

So thanks for reading my silly little post. In all honesty it started out differently, but I chickened out and when with something easy to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment