March 5th is a big day. I am glad I got a head start!

A Shot of Sultry by Macy Beckett
I think I said enough about this book here.

Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs
The latest in the Mercy Thompson series. I am eagerly anticipating this book.

Requiem by Lauren Oliver
For Delirum fans its going to be a good month. The third in this series is also out today. Everyone I am sure is patiently waiting to see what happens after that heartbreaking (for me anyways) cliffhanger ending.
Also in case you didn't hear, Delirium is going to be a tv show guys!! Emma Roberts was cast as Lena!!! Woot woot!!
March 26th

Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
The second in the Night Prince series, which is a spin off of the Night Huntress series. I haven't started that series yet, but am looking forward to it eventually.

Lover at Last by JR Ward
The 11th in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Another series I haven't come close to completing (I think I am on book 7). So I will have to wait before getting to this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment