Thursday, 9 May 2013

29 Weeks!!!

Only 11 weeks to go!!!! Where is the time going!?!?! We have so much to do still. 78 days isn't enough! And yet I can't wait for him to get here either!

This week the babe is the size of an acorn squash apparently....We grow acorn squash, I don't think I have ever had one that was 16 inches long.... whatever. This week babe is about 16 inches long and weighs about 3 lbs.


Babe is getting fatter, which is giving him more energy....which I can feel with how active he has been!  He also has been getting hiccups! His brain is getting more developed everyday. Smart boy!

I have been okay. Everyday my feet swell, so much fun! NOT. J bought me a foot spa, but upon further inspection it wasn't recommended for pregnancy or swollen feet. So I returned it. I need to buy new shoes asap, as my ever growing feet don't feet comfortably in my shoes by the end of the day.



I am trying not to eat redmeat on top of everything else that I am avoiding. It is really helping with the heartburn.

I had a horrible night of hip pain, which was preceded by a day of super discomfort in my pelvic region. I could not get comfortable no matter what I tried.
Pic of this week's bump to follow on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment