On Feb 5 we have:

Etiquette & Espionage
You may remember me gushing oh so much about Gail Carrigers Parasol Protectorate series last year. Well this is set in the same paranormal/steam punk universe, only 25 years earlier. It follows young Sophronia and her time spent at Finishing School. Only its not your normal finishing school.
If this series is half as good as Parasol, than I will be thoroughly impressed and happy. I can't wait!
The following week on Feb 12

The Indigo Spell
The third installment in the Bloodlines Series which is a spin off from Richelle Meads Vampire Academy series. We will get to see more of Sydney, Adrian, Eddie and Jill and their adventures. I truly can not wait for this story!
Also on the 12th

Out of the Easy
Another book that intrigues me. You may remember me gushing about Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septys this past summer. It was such a hard book to read because of the topic, but so worth it in the end. Well this is her second novel. It takes place in New Orleans in the 50's and it seems to be a coming of age story that will make you think about life and times of girls in the 50's.
Feb 19th will see:

Mind Games
I also read a book by Kiersten White last year, Supernaturally, and loved it. This is a new series by her, which is pretty different from Supernaturally. I look forward to seeing what it is all about.
EDITED TO ADD ON FEB 3 2013
I just finished reading the Goddess Test by Aimee Carter and was looking at the rest of the books in the series. I saw that none of my friends had actually read book 3, The Goddess Inheritance. Well that is because it comes out on Feb 23, 2013!!! While I have to read book 2 still, I will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of this book at the end of the month!
No comments:
Post a Comment