This has been a big week so you have been warned!
![]() |
| I will try for a new photo tonight, J apparently has a diff opinion on what makes a good pic. This one is all contorted weirdly so my legs seem super short. |
The baby is moving around like crazy, yawning, hiccupping, rolling, kicking, sucking and swallowing.
Last weekend we went to visit friends about 3 1/2 hrs away. We stopped at Babies R Us on the way and registered for the babe. The night before in talking with my Mom, she said that she would like to buy us our stroller. I told her that I had one in particular that I wanted.
Well when we walked in there was a big sign indicating the baby event sales from the previous week were extended for the next two days. When we went over to the stroller section, there was our stroller 50% off!! So we did our registry and I called my mom that night and let her know about the stroller. She went out that night and picked it up!! I am so excited!!! This stroller is going to be great on the trails all around our house, which is where we do 90% of our walking. Plus it has the rear facing infant seat with car base.

We also found a bedding set that we love love love.
Biggest symptoms/complaints this week
Heartburn: dear lord it has been bad. I just can't seem to make it go away.
Fish feeling in my belly: I believe its my jiggly, unable to sit still baby. Sometimes when it is moving I just feel like there is a gold fish in a bag in my belly hitting the side of the bag.
Hunger/thirst: I seem to have got my appetite back. I am hungry all the time. Yesterday I ate my lunch and than had to buy a second lunch. Yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment