Sunday, 10 February 2013

Macy's Mavens

Last fall an author friend from NBC's first book got published and I couldn't have been happier for her. I immediately bought 3 copies (nerd I now!) and devoured the story. The book was Sultry with a Twist by Macy Beckett.
When an opportunity came around to join her street team, later to be called Macy's Mavens, I jumped at the chance. When I got picked, I was ecstatic.

I have been suggesting this book to everyone who will listen. Threatening to cut family members off, if they don't buy it and read it. Moving the books to the front when I see them in stores. It's been super exciting.

Last week I got a goodie bag in the mail.



I love the "I like Hot Books & I cannot lie" bag. It's my new library bag, unless I decide to give it away.
I also got an autographed bookplate!!! A Beam Me Up Hottie sticker (from her new YA Sci Fi series Alienated due out Feb 2014. I also got some Macy Beckett bookmarks which I have been giving away.

The ARC of A Shot of Sultry came a few days later. See the review tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment