Wednesday, 11 July 2012

J's (early) Birthday Present!

So while I was at my parents cottage last week, my Mom and I headed into town to pick up some stuff. When we were in Home Hardware, my Mom noticed a rack of metal signs and we started flipping through them.
That's how we found this:

OMG!!!! Let us back up a bit here and tell a slightly different story. A few years ago I went shopping in Suds with my neighbour. From across the foodcourt I noticed this metal sign in the window of a store, and knew immediately that I had found J's valentine's present.

J is always coming home from work and telling stories (well in the summer at least) of naked ladies out on boats in the water. So this sign was perfect, but needed one detail added to it.


haha!!! If the boat hadn't been that colour, I probably would have coloured in the shirt to look like his uniform!!!

So now he has a matched pair of signs. It's funny how he wasn't as excited for the new one as he was for the first one!! I wonder why?!!?! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment