
What if I am just a Silly adult rabbit?!!?!?! I have always felt like a kid at heart. There have been many times (including just two days ago) where J has accused me of being a child. But does that mean that I have the heart of a child and will see the fruit?!!?! Or am I a disillusioned adult that doesn't want to give up being a kid?!
On other children's sugar filled cereal news I have been eating my favourite sugar packed cereal lately, Lucky Charms. Everytime there is an Olympics going on General Mills gives away Go Team Canada Olympic shirts for free (well, you have to buy a box of cereal to get a code, but besides that it is free). I got one for the winter olympics and it is actually a really nice shirt. So I have ordered another one and hope I get it before the end of the Olympics!!!
So if you live in Canada and want your free shirt, pick up a box today.*I am in no way affiliated with General Mills or anything, I just think its a really great deal!! Go Canada!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment