Thursday, 5 July 2012

June Reads!

So I am going to try and post every month what I read, what format I read it in, and what I gave it on a scale of 1-5. I may try and give a quick review as well or post a link to my GR review. Remember I don't like spoilers, so I will try not to give them on here!!

June Reads!!

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead  ****  Ebook
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay **** Audiobook
Stiletto Safarai by Kate Metz ***   Ebook
Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh ***  Ebook
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green **** Audiobook
Finding the dream by NR ****  Audiobook
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver ***** Audiobook
Frost Bite by Richelle Mead **** Ebook
Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler ****  Book
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver  **** AB
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Meade **** Ebook
The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory **** Audiobook
The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory *** Audiobook
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead **** Ebook
Crave by JR Ward *** Audiobook
Spiritbound by Richelle Mead ***** Ebook
The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory **** Audiobook

No comments:

Post a Comment