Monday, 23 July 2012

The List --- #22

I don't know how, but #21 got posted before #20, so I apologize for any confusion. HAHA as if anyone noticed, that would mean someone was actually reading this and paying attention. Too funny.
Anyways on to #22
Where do you see yourself in 5, 10 and 15 years?

5 years---- Well I hope *fingers and toes crossed* to be a human mom in the next five years. Right now I am just a fur mom, and while I love my Remy, I would really like to spread that love around. I also think Remy would really like to be a big furry sister to a couple of rugrats on two feet. So that is optimally what would be different between what I am doing now, and what I want for than.
I would also like to be doing some kind of work from home thing part time instead of cleaning people's houses. I plan on doing a course either this fall or over the winter in Medical Record Transcription, and if I like it, I can get certified and do that from home. I think this would be really awesome to get into and I really hope it all works out.
The only other thing I hope for in the next five years is a big ol' move. As much as I do really love the Island, it would be awesome to be closer to our family and friends. Not too close to family, but not 6-8 hrs away either.

10 years--- That puts me at pushing the big 4-0! I see myself with a couple of kids, maybe another furbaby to keep Remy young in her old age of 10 (I am thinking of another lab named Nelli short for Binelli, lol). Hopefully J and I are in good positions at work and happy with our jobs. At that point in my life I hope we are taking the kid's on a big vacation (other than to the cottages) every year. Other than that I just hope to all be healthy and happy.

15 years--- Pretty much same as above. I am not really sure what else I would add to that life. I would hope that we own a home and have the mortgage paid off,  but other than that....

So yeah, I am boring and pretty much see myself living out your typical family life.

No comments:

Post a Comment