Friday, 2 November 2012

FAB FIVE- Reading List

This weeks fab five is dedicated to the five books topping my TBR right now. I seriously can not wait to start these books. I wish I could just stop working and living a normal life and read 24/7. But I can't. Stupid responsibilities.

1. The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts.

The Perfect Hope (Inn Boonsboro, #3)

As I mentioned yesterday this book comes out on November 6th. I have loved every last bit of the Inn Boonsboro series so far and am eagerly anticipating this last installment. Plus the cover is gorgeous. Have I mentioned it is my dream to stay at the Inn?!!? Nora Roberts actually owns and operates the Inn in Boonsboro. Complete with rooms named after literary loves. How awesome is that.

2. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
On the Jellicoe Road


This book has been on my tbr forever. I keep meaning to read it, but never could find it anywhere. Last week one of the girls on NBC gave it another glowing review, so I broke down and used an audible credit to get it.  I am really looking forward to this one!!

3. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
11/22/63
My cousin lent me this book wayyy back in Aug. I have been wanting to read it, but haven't fit it into FBC, so I keep putting it off. Maybe it has something to do with it weighing a ton as well. I have to get it done before I see him or his mom again, so this is up shortly. Plus how neat is it to read it around 11/22?!?
I have also been on a huge SK kick after reading The Shining, and The Gunslinger.

4. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
Shadowfever (Fever, #5)

Okay, confession time. I should have read this last september when I purchased the ebook for my Kobo for my birthday. I got, I don't know, maybe 25-30% and put it off to read IT. I went back to it a couple of times, and for some reason just didn't get very far. Now I no longer have that Kobo, so I don't have the book to read anymore. I downloaded the audiobook from Audible, so no more excuses. I know I am going to love it. It's just a matter of reading it. Plus now I have incentive as Iced (Dani's story) came out TODAY!!

5. The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap by Wendy Welch
The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap: A Memoir of Friendship, Community, and the Uncommon Pleasure of a Good Book

A friend sent this to me from NBC after she won it from GR. I really need to get to it. It sounds so interesting and she really enjoyed it. MUST READ ASAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment