I picked up a couple of cheap tshirts from Giant Tiger. I know they are cheap and probably won't last a year, but were too cute to refuse, plus at $5 and $6 a piece, how could I refuse.
This stripe tee is Navy and Silver and shiny!! It's a little loose all around, but it will look fantastic under a cardi!!
Another Stripey- shiny shirt, this time a tank.
This time Charcoal on Grey.
And last but not least, my new favourite t-shirt:
Drum roll please............
Don't you love it!?!?!?! It has a christmas/Harry Potter feel to it. Too cute!! I can't wait to wear it!!
Other things I purchased:
And yes I have played them all already. I tried out the Get up and Dance last night when J had to run out for work for an hour. It was okay, not great, but not bad. Nice for mixing up my routine a bit.
This morning I tried Jillian Micheals. Like usual she had me sweating. I don't have the balance board, but can still participate in everything. I can even set up my own workout which is nice.
Glee. You all know my obsession with this show and game here. Apparently I didn't post about the game, but I also have the Glee 1 and 2. Awesome.
Well I spent an hour playing Glee 3 this morning. The music is awesome, so many good songs!!!! The set up is a little different. Instead of filling in the Glee letters you fill in WMHS. Also it doesn't break down the songs by singer anymore. Which I kind of like better. I already unlocked the first extra song--- Firework!!!! I did amazing on this one. Seriously. I am in love.
Last but not least.
Which I am sure I will be posting more on later. YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment