Thursday, 29 November 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

My house is officially Christmas-y!!! Yay!!
Booo!!- You have to wait to see pics cause I don't have any with me here at work and I won't be able to upload tonight because I have my inlaws visiting.

I got J to bring down all the boxes I can't reach from the dungeon the other night and started getting everything out. I continued the next day and our house is awesome!! I love christmas and I love Christmas decorations!!!

We went and cut down a tree yesterday. J spotted it while working this spring and has been pruning it with his leatherman all summer to make it perfect. I can't wait to get it up and start decorating it. But I will wait until the weekend. It's just too chaotic with my inlaws around. I also want to decorate it myself with J's help. Not with people telling me what and how to do it. ::small whine/vent::

One bonus of the christmas tree chopping, I got an awesome family pic of me, J and Remy in front of the tree before J cut it down. J is a little dishelved in the pic, but oh well. I think this is the first pic of the three of us ever. I can' wait to share it!!!!!!!!

I even made two new christmas cd's to play while decorating the tree. This is exciting times people.

Oh and I love my christmas village this year. I set it up on the bottom and second shelf of my buffet. I wanted to do the next shelf as well, but J veto'd me on that one.
So I had to put Grinch town on the bar. Next year it will be the next shelf on the buffet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment