As a avid watcher of Zulily, I am constantly thinking of buying stuff, putting it in my cart and usually, I don't end up buying it. When Disney Couture had some wicked deals back in Oct, I saw this adorable necklaces for less than $15 each. They are Tinkerbell Believe necklaces.
So I bought 3. I figured they would be a wonderful gift for my sisters (ha and myself!) for Christmas! They came with the above purple silky bags which are much too big for the necklaces themselves. But oh well.
So I figured I would come up with some kind of poem-y saying type thing to go with them. My theory is that no matter what is going on in our lives, there are at least 2 other people out there that believe in us. We are never alone because we have each other. Even if we don't speak everyday or even every week. We believe in each other and in our selves. So whenever they need that extra bit of self confidence. They can wear their necklaces and believe.
Because sometimes you need that extra kick to get through the day, or make that tough decision. And sometimes you can't talk it out with anyone, but hopefully, they will get that even if they don't talk about it, we are there for each other. That we believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment