
The Hermione Granger Strong and sweet! 1 oz. vodka (from the freezer) 1 oz. raspberry cordial 2 oz. pink lemonade Half-fill a highball glass with crushed ice. Pour over combined vodka and raspberry cordial. Top with lemonade. Serve with a straw and spoon.
Well since I love Pink lemonade and just happened to have a pitcher of fresh raspberry cordial in the fridge, I just couldn't resist giving it a try.
Now it is pretty cold here right now (I am a big wimp!), so I used less ice than I should have. I am also not a big fan of ice in my drinks to begin with.

I made a pitcher of pink lemonade and took out my raspberry cordial
Than I threw some ice in the Magic Bullett.
Mixed with vodka and served!

I loved it! It will be an awesome summer drink!!
No comments:
Post a Comment